National association of manufacturers of building materials, products and structures (NOPSM) was established in 2015 to protect the interests of national producers of building materials and structures and to enhance the sustainable development of building material industry in Russia.
Areas of activity:
- Strategic development of the industry, technical regulation and standardization;
- Export and import policy, customs and tariff regulation;
- Use of mineral resources;
- Economic policy;
- Investment policy;
- Technology, innovation, intellectual property, training programms;
- Environmental aspects of the construction industry.
Work with the state officials:
- Prepare, apply and track proposals on topical issues of the industry of building materials;
- Participation in the preparation and review of draft regulations, programs and plans for the building materials industry;
- Participation in the development and implementation of federal, regional and local programs of economic development, projects of the territorial distribution of the productive forces, of investment projects in the industry of building materials, products and structures;
- Participation in the development and updating of national manuals of best available technologies and instruments in the field of technical regulation (technical regulations, sections of a set of rules (SNiP), GOST).
Co-chairmen of Association’s Supervisory board are heads of two key for building industry ministries: Mikhail Men, Ministry of Construction Industry, Housing and Utilities Sector and Denis Manturov, Ministry of Industry and Trade. Another important Co-chairmen of Association’s Supervisory board is Anatoly Chubais, head of RUSNANO Corporation. For less than a year National association has drawn to its ranks many national producers of building materials from different industries from all over Russia as well as significant number of large international companies operating in Russia. To fulfill its tasks NOPSM has signed a number of cooperation agreements with both federal legislature and regional governments. On international level National Association has been working directly with different companies who are interested in entering Russian market as well as indirectly as a member of international working groups created by official government agencies. Latest addition to NOPSM’s international work has been signing a memorandum with the Confederation of Finnish Construction Industries RT.
Sadovo-Spasskaya str., 28, Moscow, Russia, 107078